Siskiyou Panniers Waterproof Soft Luggage for Motorcycles
Designed to fit many adventure touring bikes with no racks; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models. FOR RACKLESS MOUNT ON KTM 1190, — USE SPACER KIT TO REMOVE PASSENGER HANDLES!
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains.
Specs and Features
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
• 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
• 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
• Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max. width approximately 20″)
• Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
• 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
• Zippered mesh pockets under lids
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
Fits These Models
• BMW: GS models, etc.
• KTM: 1190, 990, 950, Adventure models, etc. FOR RACKLESS MOUNT ON KTM 1190 REMOVE PASSENGER HANDLES WITH THIS SPACER KIT!
• Honda: CB500 (w/Rally Raid Luggage Racks), Africa Twin, TransAlp, etc.
• Suzuki: V-Strom, etc.
• Yamaha: Super Tenere, most other models (w/passenger pegs)
• Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, etc.
• Ducati: MultiStrada, etc.
• Husqvarna: TE/TR models, etc.
• Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, Bonneville, etc.
• AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER