Thank you Powersports Business for recognizing Giant Loop’s Tracker Packer ruggedized holster for SPOT Gen3 as a top 50 new product in the powersports industry with a “Nifty 50” award. We are especially pleased to share the honor with the Kurt Caselli Foundation, with gratitude to Quinn Cody for the opportunity to collaborate. A portion of all Tracker Packer sales are donated to support the Kurt Caselli foundation’s mission of making off-road riding and racing safer.
Giant Loop new products Archives - Giant Loop
Just in time for Fall and Winter motorcycle riding, Giant Loop releases two NEW 100% waterproof double ended roll top dry bags, the Tillamook Dry Bag and the Rogue Dry Bag.
Plus, expedition strength shock cord fender straps, the Rubber Boa Straps.
NEW MOTORCYCLE PRODUCT: Tillamook Dry Bag (38 liters) and Rogue Dry Bag (17 liters)
Indispensible equipment for on- and off-road motorcyclists – keeps gear dry and easily accessible.
* Made in USA
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
* 18 oz. polyurethane with welded seams
* Reflective daisy chain – easy attachment, high visibility
* Vertical nylon compression straps with heavy-duty side release buckles
Tillamook Dry Bag™
* 38 liters packable volume
* unpacked flat dimensions 40″ x 19″
* Integrates with Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers
* 2 reflective daisy chains
* MSRP $89.00
Rogue Dry Bag™
* 17 liters packable volume * unpacked flat dimensions 32.5″ x 13.5″
* Integrates with Giant Loop’s Coyote/Great Basin Saddlebags * 1 reflective daisy chain
* MSRP $73.00
NEW MOTORCYCLE PRODUCT: Rubber Boa Straps™
Put the squeeze on a spare inner tube, tools, water or other essential gear with Giant Loop’s new Rubber Boa Straps™ lashed to dirt bike fenders.
* Made in the USA
* Military-spec 1/4-in. shock cord
* Heavy-duty injection molded fender hooks
* Super tough and stable
* Fit most standard dirt bike plastics
* MSRP $25 (package of 2)
Support our excellent Giant Loop dealers! Find your nearby Authorized Giant Loop Dealer here.
Go light, go fast, go far,
Team Giant Loop
Designed in Bend, Oregon | Made in USA | Ridden Worldwide