Minimalist tank bag solution for sport, dirt, adventure, dualsport motorcycles — designed to please even the “I don’t like tank bags” rider. The shorter cousin of Giant Loop’s popular Fandango Tank Bag, this little devil uses the same Fandango harness for mounting on both metallic and non-metallic fuel tanks or cowls/shrouds. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
In the December 2011 issue of BWM ON (Owners News), “Kit and Caboodle” columnist Kit J. Vercella hailed Giant Loop’s Diablo Tank Bag as a return to simplicity and functionality: “For me, the Diablo is a sensibly sized tank bag for daily commutes or an afternoon of dual-sport riding where minimal weight and bulk are your friend.”
• Volume: 4 liters
• Bag unzips from harness
• Large harness cut out provides easy access to fuel fill
• Arched front of Tank Bag allows vent tubes to breath freely
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with Diamond Plate vinyl
• Rubber and webbing carry handle
• Clear vinyl map top pocket
• Divider inside (removable) to secure camera or electronics
• Lined with high-visibility yellow nylon
• Water resistant YKK zippers on bag
• Beefy YKK coil zipper on harness
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
Specs and Features
• 4 liter capacity (main compartment) vs. 8 liter Fandango Tank Bag
• Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 6.5″ tall, front 3.5″ tall vs. Fandango rear 8″ tall, front 5″ tall
• Clear vinyl map top pocket with Phifertex 11.7 oz vinyl polyester mesh bottom to control condensation
• Straps: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing with Delrin thumb-lock buckles concealed on harness under bag • Base Dimensions: 8.25″ X 12″ (same harness as Fandango) • Edges finished with polypropylene webbing • Includes seam sealing kit, detailed installation instructions and packing tips
Named For: Oregon’s Diablo Mountain, which forms the eastern rim of Fandango Canyon .