Siskiyou Panniers Waterproof Soft Luggage for Motorcycles
Designed to fit many adventure touring bikes with no racks; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models. FOR RACKLESS MOUNT ON KTM 1190, USE SPACER KIT TO REMOVE PASSENGER HANDLES!
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains.
Specs and Features
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
• 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
• 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
• Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max. width approximately 20″)
• Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
• 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
• Zippered mesh pockets under lids
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
Fits These Models
• BMW: GS models, etc.
• KTM: 1190, 990, 950, Adventure models, etc. FOR RACKLESS MOUNT ON KTM 1190 REMOVE PASSENGER HANDLES WITH THIS SPACER KIT!
• Honda: CB500 (w/Rally Raid Luggage Racks), Africa Twin, TransAlp, etc.
• Suzuki: V-Strom, etc.
• Yamaha: Super Tenere, most other models (w/passenger pegs)
• Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, etc.
• Ducati: MultiStrada, etc.
• Husqvarna: TE/TR models, etc.
• Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, Bonneville, etc.
• AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER