Fandango Pro Tank Bag for motorcycles includes waterproof Dry Pod liner
Fandango Tank Bag PRO™ (8 liters) represents a major upgrade of Giant Loop’s popular tank bag. Expandability, electronics compatibility, and features driven by rider feedback inspire this Adventure Proof state-of-the-art design.
An electronics pass-through enables on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag and/or the clear vinyl map pocket top. Interior fully lined with hook-and-loop accepting fabric (compatible with many camera bag dividers). Movable divider with elastic organizers and tire pressure gauge holder, and an exterior mesh pocket keep everything in its place.
The Fandango PRO’s underside includes a concealed document pocket, and two separate side zippers for easy mounting to harness.
Fuel fills are easily accessed by simply unzipping either side from the harness, and the concave front allows vent hoses to breath.
UPGRADE: Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets also can be added to the Fandango Tank Bag’s harness and attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Protect tank and plastics with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film.
Features + Benefits
• Electronics pass-through integrated throughout each compartment
• Full length interior lining with Veltex hook-and-loop accepting fabric (compatible with many camera bag dividers)
• Movable divider with elastic tire pressure gauge holder and organizer slots
• Exterior mesh pocket
• Easy-access clear vinyl map pocket
• D-ring harness mounts for new optional Pannier Pockets (2 liters each side)
• Mil-spec materials and hardware
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Made in USA
Specs + Details• Harness Dimensions: 8.5″ wide X 12″ long
• Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 8″ tall, front 5″ tall, 8″ wide
• Volume: 8 liters
• 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
• Slip-Not and clear vinyl top
• Rubber electronics port
• Water resistant YKK zipper (bag)
• Beefy YKK coil zippers (harness)
• Nylike webbing
• Reflective accents for visibility
Fits These Models
Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model — dirt bike, dual sport, enduro, adventure touring and sport bike — with metallic or non-metallic tanks/shrouds.